A mountain load of gold is waiting for you RIGHT HERE:
This week's TTT TV show starring Manipulative Physio with special interest in Osteoarthritis Management, Ben Corso, does some serious OA Myth Busting!
1. OA is NOT an inevitable 'wear & tear' degeneration process [8:13]
2. Foot & leg joints do NOT have a finite number of steps before they start to wear out [11:38]
3. OA is NOT a condition that cannot be cured [14:39]
4. Jogging does NOT cause arthritis (but may actually protect against OA!) [19:15]
How Diagnostic Imaging reports can work against your treatment recommendations [13:03]
The #1 predictor of successful treatment outcomes that requires no technical treatment skills [17:46]
How 'LOVE' affects your patient's results and compliance [22:13]
FEAR and it's affects on your treatment outcomes [26:03]
How 5kgs reduces the incidence of OA development by 30% [31:57]
How recreational jogging can protect against OA and your assumptions that jogging is...
Manipulative Physio, Ben Corso, joins Ted today to talk about Osteoarthritis, knees, drugs and exercise rehab!
This (at times?) controversial episode highlights:
>> What World #1 Golfers Greg Norman, Adam Scott & Rory McIlroy got from an Aussie physio [10:41]
>> Why 'Evidence-Based' practice is not clinically valid [17:55]
>> Why x-rays can be useless in assessing OA + DJD [23:31]
>> Why what you 'think' affects your treatment outcomes [35:41]
>> How to tell if your patient's knee problem is coming from their feet [40:40]
...and what a physio REALLY thinks of podiatrists!?!
Check it out here:
Get your FABULOUS FREEBIE Download RIGHT HERE!
In this interesting interview Krista reveals:
You'll also hear what 'radically changed' Krista's approach to biomechanical treatments as well as her 'secret sauce' to educating patients on new treatment options.
Check it our right here:
In this concise interview, Jane reveals her 'secret sauce' to greater insights in:
> similarities (and differences!) between animals and humans (that Darwin might have missed?)
> foot biomechanics & foot function that Jane didn't learn at university
> releasing rigid, supinated feet without breaking into a sweat!
> collaborating with podiatrists by speaking a common language
> what to do when treatments don't work out as expected
Check out this Master Ninja practitioner here:
In this revealing interview, recent graduate Lucy Gillivour teaches this old dog some new tricks (including the steps Lucy took to see 1,235 patients in the first 5 months after graduating!).
You’ll also discover Lucy’s secrets to:
· Professional development commitment (that I have never heard anyone else make, including seasoned professionals!)
· Improving the balance and stability of a 65 year old (that got her back to lawn bowls with confidence!)
· Converting her most skeptical patient to FMT (who just happened to be her employer as well!)
· The part time role that taught Lucy more in manual therapies than her whole university training
Check out this remarkable ninja practitioner RIGHT HERE!
Why are some consultations a 'dream' and others are just, well, complete s**t?
Today's TTT TV Show, Bunions Part 4, answers this question so that you can stack the odds in your favour of more 'dream' consults than the other kind.
We delved into:
This show could ...