TTT TV EPISODE #18 - BUNIONS PART 4 - The Perfect Consult
Sep 12, 2017
Why are some consultations a 'dream' and others are just, well, complete s**t?
Today's TTT TV Show, Bunions Part 4, answers this question so that you can stack the odds in your favour of more 'dream' consults than the other kind.
We delved into:
- Why being a good practitioner won't help those skeptical, negative or uncooperative patients [5:25]
- How to (almost) guarantee a disastrous outcome for you and your patient [9:21]
- The trigger that makes you resist good advice (even when it comes with good intentions) [11:07]
- The insightful '4 Word' question that I would never consult without (don't be fooled by its simplicity!) [15:03]
- How your patients don't care about their pains [15:15]
- How to manage patient expectations (even when they're off the charts!) [22:02]
- The second consulting question I would never work without [22:42]
- How reality TV can work wonders for you and your patients [28:30]
- The 3 essential answers EVERY patient is seeking when they see you [33:00]
This show could transform your consulting room experiences (especially with those patients who can be s**t!).
Check it out here: