TTT TV EPISODE #15 - BUNIONS PART 1
Aug 22, 2017
Busting Bunions Part 1 - The Diagnosis
1st MP Joint conditions affect 23% of 18-65 year olds and 35.7% of adults over 65!
How can we help those patients without having to resort to surgery?
Well, first you MUST get your diagnosis right. In today's TTT TV Show we discovered:
- The 2 key etiological categories for 1st MP Joint conditions (plus one etiology that doesn't quite fit into either camp) 9:54
- The single clinical sign you MUST take heed with (that I stuffed up!) 11:22
- The 10 mechanically based conditions that all have a single common factor 16:02
Plus we referenced:
- Population Prevalence of Hallux Valgus article
- David Cashley, Neuroma Expert
- Diagnostic Imaging options as recommended by MSK Radiologists
Check it out here:
Get your Fabulous Freebie of the Show's highlights here: