Daniel Fitzpatrick - from General Practice to MSK Specialist
Jul 22, 2019
In this candid interview, Daniel reveals:
- The crucial steps he took to develop his skill base as a new graduate
- Why working in a regional clinic (without a receptionist) was such a great job
- How he handled the label 'alternative'
- Was it possible to be a MSK Podiatrist only?
- The wisdom of a 28 year old, Dan, (that this old dog, Ted, could learn from!)
- The rude awakening 'arrogance' flicked back at him
- How providing a non-mainstream service boosted his professional popularity
Check it out now!
Advanced FMT training details - CLICK HERE