Advanced Manual Therapies Review
Sep 16, 2019
Mark Hoyland, respected podiatrist and Manual Therapies (MT) Master of Canberra AUS, reviews his experiences of the FMT Intensive training in Byron Bay.
Key 'takeaways' Mark highlights:
- Why Mark has completed 6 FMT trainings over 12 years of MT CPD
- How 8 new manipulation techniques will affect his treatment decisions
- What specific treatment option was a real 'eye opener'! 😳
- What made Mark 'fall in love' with his profession again? 🥰
- Crucial advice he has for fellow practitioners ...
- Dancing Girls? Really? 💃💃
All this (and more!) in less than 4 mins!